Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vile Things home haunt...

I use the internet to find inspiration in creating new props. Frequently I'll come across a site that I can get an idea or two from. Sometimes, I'll come across a site that makes me go Wow!!!

Vile Things is such a site. Although it doesn't appear to have been updated in while, this site has fantastic home built props. The site lists the different projects that have been built (up to 2006) and shows quite a bit of detail about the actual construction process for several of the props. Pics and videos of the props in action are also included. I particularly like the Bellicose prop and the Animated Obelisk.

Here is a link to show some detail on the construction for their home haunt in Halloween of 2006.

http://www.vilethings.com/vile_things_2006_home_haunt_2.htm

I hope to see them back in action this year.

No comments: